The facility has implemented strategies to support the health and safety of patients, visitors, personnel, and physicians for COVID-19 prevention:
- If you or your visitor are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay home and notify your physician.
- For your safety, all who enter the building must wear a mask or face covering (such as a scarf or bandana). See CDC website for details.
- Visitors are limited to 1 per patient, as space allows, in order to maintain 6’ social distancing standards per the CDC.
- You must maintain social distancing while in the lobby area and throughout your visit. Please be aware that you and/or your family member may be asked to wait in your vehicle, depending on the occupancy of the lobby area. Please leave a valid cell phone number with the front desk and ensure your ringer is turned on.
- Visitors who are sick or experiencing upper respiratory symptoms are prohibited.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked screening questions about you and your visitor’s general health. If health risks are present from this assessment, you may be asked to speak with a nurse before proceeding or your case may be rescheduled.
We appreciate your cooperation and for helping to keep our community safe!