The facility has implemented strategies to support the health and safety of patients, visitors, personnel, and physicians for COVID-19 prevention:
- If you or your visitor are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please stay home and notify your physician. For your safety, only the patients will be allowed into the building (in the case of minors, one parent will be allowed to accompany the patient).
- To enter the building, you must wear a face covering such as a scarf or bandana, or a mask (please visit the CDC website for more information).
- Family members will be required to stay in their vehicle, as nurses and physicians will be in contact via phone.
- Please make sure your ringer is turned on and we have your visitor’s contact information.
- All patients and personnel will be screened at the facility main entrance prior to entering the building.
We appreciate your cooperation and for helping to keep our community safe!